How to Send Buyer Requests on Fiverr
In this Article I am going to show you how to get orders from Fiverr.com on daily bases.
Do you know BUYER REQUESTS?
Many Sellers used to Send Buyers Requests on Fiverr to get orders. But most of the New Sellers on Fiverr don’t know what Buyers Request are? How to send Buyers Request on Fiverr?
Well, I am going to show you how you can send Buyers Request on Fiverr. As a Seller on Fiverr You can send 10 Buyer Requests Daily, Every Seller on Fiverr can send Maximum 10 Requests in a Day.
First of All let me tell you where you can find Buyer Request Option on Fiverr.
- Login to Fiverr.com as a Seller
- Click on More > Buyer Requests
- Click on Buyer Requests
After Click on Buyer Requests You will see Some Buyer Requests.
Find You a Request Reliant to your Skills/Niche and Click on Send Offer
After Clicking on Sent offer Button, You will see an Offer Form
Choose You Gig According to Relevant Buyer Request and then you will see another Offer Filling Form
- Write Description About Offer (i.e Hi Sam, I am WordPress Developer, I will build Your website Using Divi Theme, I have over 3 Years’ Experience in WordPress Web Development, Looking Forward to You Positive Reponses)
- Choose Amount(In $) You will charge in order to Web Development
- Select Number of Revision You will Provide After Order Completion
After Sending Buyer Request Stay online, if Buyer would like to Buy Your Offer he will accept you Offer and also he will sent you PMB (Private Message Box). And then you have to reply As Soon as Possible, say him a welcome, ask him about his work. Prove him High Quality Service so they come again and again to you.
Thank You for Reading This.